나는 웹 디자이너이다.
어디선가 웹 디자이너와 웹 개발자 면접시 기술적 질문에 대한 글을 봤다.
- What is HTML?
- What are the different versions of HTML?
- What about XHTML?
- Is HTML case-sensitive?
- What does the DOCTYPE declaration do?
- What is a DTD?
- What is the difference between Strict, Transitional and Frameset DTDs?
- Which DOCTYPE should I use?
- Why should I validate my markup?
- Why does HTML allow sloppy coding?
- Why does the validator complain about my <embed> tag?
- What does character encoding (charset) mean?
- What is a BOM?
- What encoding should I declare?
- How do I insert characters outside the encoding range?
- Why do I need to write & instead of just &?
- How should heading elements be used?
- What are block-level and inline elements?
- Can I make an inline element block-level with CSS?
- Should I use p or br?
- What does “semantic” mean?
- Should I replace b and i with strong and em?
- Why are layout tables considered harmful?
- Should I use divs instead of layout tables?
- Are tables deprecated?
- What is the correct use of the address element type?
- What is the correct use of the dfn element type?
- What is the correct use of the var element type?
- Should I use quotation marks within or around a q element?
- What is the difference between abbr and acronym?
- Why is <feature X> deprecated?
- Must I have an alt attribute for every image?
- What is the difference between class and id?
- Why doesn’t id=”123″ work?
- Why doesn’t <a href=My Cool Page.html> work?
- How can I include an HTML page in another HTML page?
1년 동안 Draft에 있던 걸 이제사 내놓는군..